Silicone Straw Set
Imagine your child drinking itself, from a safe bottle, completely without spilling. Is it just a dream? No, it´s not, with our straw set it will become a reality.
The straws and the mouthpiece are made of soft silicone, which adapt to the way your child wants to drink. No matter how, there will be no spots on clothes or floors, because: our straw set is guaranteed to be spill-free!
Unlike many other straw sets on the market, it contains no plastic. Our set is made of 100% medical silicone, totally free of harmful substances. With Everyday Baby Silicone Straw Set you know you are making a safe choice for your child.
Features and benefits:
- Extends the usefulness of the baby bottle
- Fits all baby bottles from Everyday Baby
- Made of 100% medical silicone
- Free from BPA, BPF, BPS and phthalates
- Tested by RISE - Research Institutes of Sweden AB
One package contains one mouthpiece and three straws in different lengths.
Silicone Straw Set
STERILIZE BEFORE FIRST USE
Before using the straw set for the first time, it should be sterilized. Proceed as follows: Place the straw set in a large pot of boiling water. Cover with a lid and let boil for at least five minutes.
The straw set withstands dishwashing, boiling and steam sterilization.
If you wash by hand, clean the straw set thoroughly in clean water and detergent. Then rinse in clean running water so that all the foam and detergent disappears. The suction tube set should be cleaned after each use.
Allow the straw set to drain into a dish rack in a well-ventilated place. Make sure it dries properly. If moisture persists, mold and fungus may form.
Store the straw set in a closed place at room temperature. Do not leave it in direct sunlight as it may damage the product.
For your child's safety and health:
- Always supervise your child when eating or drinking.
- Don't let your child walk or run around with the straw set.
- The straw set should be stored out of the reach of children.
- Never allow the child to use the straw set as a pacifier.
- Continuous and prolonged drinking with straws can lead to caries.
- Always check the straw set before use by pulling it in different directions.
- If there are cracks or holes in the straw set, replace it immediately.
- For safety reasons, the straw set should be replaced every two months.
- Never leave the straw set in direct sunlight, heat or disinfectant for longer than recommended, as it may damage the product.
- Always check the temperature of the food/drink before feeding your baby.
Mouthpiece: 44x49 mm
Straws: 150ml - 113mm; 240ml - 151mm; 300ml - 176mm
Weight: 22 g
Material: 100% Silicone