SPill Free Spout
With our spout, it is easier for your child to learn to drink from a mug. It is specially designed to be comfortable and gentle to your child's sensitive gum. It is also guaranteed spill-free. In other words you don’t have to worry about spotted clothes or floors. Good, isn't it?
Our spout is also carefully tested by authorized testing institutes to meet our high demands on materials, durability and function. With Everyday Baby Spill-free Spout, you know you're making a safe choice. It is made of soft medical silicone, completely free from any substances that can harm your baby.
Features and benefits:
- Made of soft medical silicone
- Gentle on your child's sensitive gum
- Fits all baby bottles from Everyday Baby
- Free from BPA, BPS, BPF and phthalates
- Tested by RISE - Research Institutes of Sweden AB
One pack contains 2 spouts
STERILIZE BEFORE FIRST USE
Before using the spout for the first time, it should be sterilized. Proceed as follows: Place the spout pipe in a large saucepan of boiling water. Cover with a lid and let boil for at least five minutes.
The spout withstands dishwashing, boiling and steam sterilization. If you wash by hand, clean the spout thoroughly in clean water and detergent. Then rinse in clean running water so that all the foam and detergent disappears.
The spout shall always be cleaned after use.
Let the spout drain into a dish rack in a well-ventilated place. Make sure it dries properly. If moisture persists, mold and fungus may form.
Store the spout in a closed place at room temperature. Do not leave in direct sunlight as it may damage the product.
For your child's safety and health:
- Always supervise your child when eating or drinking.
- Don't let your baby walk or run around with the spout.
- The spout should be stored out of the reach of children.
- Never allow the child to use the spout as a pacifier.
- Continuous and prolonged drinking with a spout can lead to caries.
- Always check the spout before use by pulling it in different directions. If there are cracks or holes in the spout, it should be replaced immediately.
- For safety reasons, the spout should be replaced every two months.
- Never leave the spout in direct sunlight, heat or disinfectant longer than recommended, as this may damage the product.
- Always check the temperature of the food/drink before feeding your baby.
|Material spout:||100% Silicone|