Silicone Suction Bowl
Everyday Baby Silicone Suction Bowl is the right choice when it´s time for your baby to learn to eat. A strong suction cup makes it stay on the table and thanks to the slanted bottom it´s easy to pick up even the last bits in the bowl. There is also a smart scale guide in it so you can measure the right amount of food for your child.
Our goal is to offer the best and safest products for your child. For that our suction bowl is developed from three important pillars: Choice of materials, Ergonomic design and Functionality combined with the latest features. And as an added security, we also allow authorized test institutes to test our products, everything to make the product as safe as possible for your child.
Features and benefits:
- Suction function
- Slanted bottom
- Scale guide
- Fits all highchair trays on the market
- Made of high quality silicone
- Free from BPA, BPF, BPS and phthalates
- Tested by TÜV Rheinland
- Meets the requirements for the European standard, EN 14372
One package contains 1 bowl.
Steam sterilizer: Yes
Silicone Suction Bowl
STERILIZE BEFORE FIRST USE
Before using the bowl the first time it needs to be sterilized. We recommend putting it in a large pot of boiling water. Then cover with a lid and let boil for at least five minutes.
Everyday Baby Silicone Suction Bowl is dishwasher safe and withstands high temperature sterilization.
If washing by hand, wash the bowl in fresh water and detergent. Then rinse it in fresh running water for to remove all bubbles and detergent.
The bowl shall always be cleaned after use.
Place the bowl on a drying rack. Make sure it is in a well-ventilated location and let it dry thoroughly. If any moist remains it can cause mold and fungus.
Store the bowl in an enclosed space at normal room temperature. Do not leave the bowl in direct sunlight for a long time as it can damage the product.
Use and care:
- Always wash your hands properly with warm water and soap before handling the bowl or feeding your baby.
- Do not allow the baby to feed unattended.
- Do not let the child walk or run with the bowl.
- The bowl must be kept out of reach for children.
- Before each use inspect the bowl. Throw it away the first signs of damage or weakness.
- Do not put the bowl in the oven, it may damage the product.
- Take extra care when microwave heating. Always stir heated food to ensure even heat distribution.
- Always check the temperature of the food before serving.
Dimensions: 120x60 mm
Weight: 128 g
Material: 100% Silicone
Colours: Purple Rose, Mint Green and Quiet Grey