Anti Colic Nipple Healthy +
The nipple is one of the most important parts of the baby bottle. Our nipple is specially designed to mimic breast feeding. It gives your child a sense of security, which facilitates the transition to a baby bottle.
Our nipple also has an integrated anti colic vent that contributes to an even flow from the bottle. It prevents your child from suffering from gas, colic and reflux.
All our products are the result of carefully thought out choices. Our nipple is made of soft silicone that is gentle on your child's sensitive gum. It is also carefully tested to meet our high demands on durability, safety and function. And of course, it is totally free from BPA and other substances that can harm your baby.
Everyday Baby Anti-Colic Healthy + is a safe and healthy choice for your child.
Features and benefits:
- Facilitates the transition from breastfeeding to a baby bottle
- Made of 100% soft medical silicone
- Free from BPA, BPS, BPF and phthalates
- Gentle on your child's sensitive mouth
- Anti colic vent
- Fits all bottles from Everyday Baby
- Tested by TÜF
- Meets the requirements for the European standard, EN 14350
One pack contains 2 pieces of the same size.
Steam sterilizer: Yes
Anti Colic Nipple Healthy +
STERILIZE BEFORE FIRST USE
Before the nipple is used for the first time, it must be sterilized. Proceed as follows: Place the nipple in a large pot with boiling water. Cover with a lid and let boil for at least five minutes.
The nipple withstands dishwashing, cooking and steam sterilization. If you wash by hand, clean the nipple thoroughly in clean water and detergent. Then rinse in clean running water so that all the foam and detergent disappears.
The nipple shall always be cleaned after use.
Let the nipple drain into a dish rack in a well-ventilated place. Make sure it dries properly. If moisture persists, mold and fungus may form.
Store the nipple in a closed place at room temperature. Do not leave it in direct sunlight as it may damage the product.
For your child's safety and health:
- Always supervise your child when eating or drinking.
- Don't let your child walk or run around with the nipple.
- The nipple should be stored out of reach of children.
- Never allow the child to use the nipple as a pacifier.
- Continuous and prolonged drinking from a baby bottle can lead to caries.
- Always check the nipple before use by pulling it in different directions.
- If there are cracks or holes in the nipple, it should be replaced immediately.
- For safety reasons, the nipple should be replaced every two months.
- Never leave the nipple in direct sunlight, heat or disinfectant longer than recommended, as this may damage the product.
- Always check the temperature of the food/drink before feeding your baby.
- Never attach to cords, ribbons, laces or loose parts of clothing. The child can be strangled.
Dimensions (all sizes): 48x48x41 mm
Weight: 26 g
Material nipple: 100% Food Grade Silicone
Anti Colic Nipple S Healthy +: 0–3 months – Slow Flow
Anti Colic Nipple M Healthy +: 3–6 months – Medium Flow
Anti Colic Nipple + Healthy +: 6 months + - Variable Flow that is also suitable for viscous liquids such as whole-grain gruel.
Size of the nipple that comes with the glass bottle:
150ml baby bottle included size S
240ml baby bottle included size M