Glass Straw Bottle Silicone Coated
Glass Straw Bottle Silicone Coated will help your child to learn to drink. The bottle is light and ergonomically designed for to make it easier for small hands to hold. The mouthpiece and straw of soft silicone allow your child to drink however he/she wants, maybe upright or the other way around? Whatever it will be, you don´t have to worry about spotted clothes or floors – our straw bottle is guaranteed spill-free!
Of course our straw bottle is also a safe choice, it´s free from BPA and other harmful substances. And as an added security the bottle has an integrated silicone layer so it doesn´t shatter if it happens to break.
Features and benefits:
- Made of high quality borosilicate glass
- Silicone Coated
- Extra light
- Ergonomic design
- Straws and mouthpiece of soft medical grade silicone
- Free from BPA, BPF, BPS and phthalates
- Tested by Intertek
- Meets the requirements for the European standard, EN 14350
One package includes 1 glass bottle, 1 screw ring, 1 dust cover, 1 mouthpiece and 1 straw.
Steam sterilizer: Yes
Glass Straw Bottle Silicone Coated
STERILIZE - BEFORE FIRST USE
Before using the bottle the first time it needs to be sterilized. We recommend putting the bottle and its parts in a large pot of boiling water. Then cover with a lid and let boil for at least five minutes.
Everyday Baby Glass Straw Bottle Silicone Coated is dishwasher safe and withstands high temperature sterilization.
When cleaning the bottle and its parts, whether it is by hand, in the dishwasher or by sterilization, it´s necessary to take them apart and wash each part (bottle, mouthpiece, straw, screw ring, dust cup) separately.
If washing by hand, wash each part thoroughly in fresh water and washing-up liquid. Then rinse the bottle and its parts in fresh running water for to remove all bubbles and detergent.
The straw bottle shall always be cleaned after use.
Place the bottle and its parts on a drying rack. Make sure it is in a well-ventilated location and let all parts dry thoroughly. If any moist remains it can cause mold and fungus
Store the bottle and its parts in an enclosed space at normal room temperature. Do not leave the bottle or its parts in direct sunlight for a long time as it can damage the products.
Use and care:
- Do not allow the baby to feed unattended.
- Do not let the child walk or run with the bottle. Glass bottles may break. The silicone coating is protective but doesn´t guarantee that the bottle will not break.
- The bottle and all its parts must be kept out of reach for children.
- Always wash your hands properly with warm water and soap before handling the bottle or feeding your baby.
- Before each use inspect the glass bottle and pull the mouthpiece and straw in all directions. If any cracks or breaks are seen in the glass, discard the bottle immediately. Throw away the mouthpiece and straw at the first signs of damage or weakness.
- Never use the straw as a pacifier.
- Continuous and prolonged suction of liquids can lead to caries.
- Mouthpiece and straw should be replaced after two months for safety reasons.
- When heating the liquid in the microwave note that dust cap, screw ring, mouthpiece and straw shall be removed from the bottle.
- Always check the temperature of the liquid before using the bottle.
Dimensions: 67x67x190 mm
Weight: 245 g
Material: Borosilicate glass + Silicone
Material straw: Medical grade silicone
Colours: Rose Pink, Mint Green and Quiet Grey