Easy Grip Handle
Time to learn how to drink out of a cup?
Children grow fast and soon its time to leave the baby bottle to start drinking from a mug. But you don't have to buy everything new. With our handle, you turn the baby bottle into a cup in an instant. It fits all our baby bottles and most wide-neck baby bottles on the market.
The handle is ergonomic, which makes it easy to grip and easy for your child to hold it. In addition, it has been carefully tested to meet our high demands on materials, durability and function. Everyday Baby Handle is a safe choice for your baby.
Free from BPA. Comes in 2-pack. The bottle handles are tested by an authorized test institutes for your child's safety!
Features and benefits:
- Ergonomic design
- Withstands microwave oven, dishwasher, steam sterilization and cooking
- Fits all bottles from Everyday Baby (except of Water Bottle in Glass…)
- Free from PVC and other harmful substances
- Tested by RISE - Research Institutes of Sweden AB
One package contains 2 handles of the same color
Easy Grip Handle
STERILIZE BEFORE FIRST USE
Before using the handle for the first time, it should be sterilized. Proceed as follows: Place the handle in a large pot of boiling water. Cover with a lid and let boil for at least five minutes.
The handle withstands dishwashing, boiling and steam sterilization. If you wash by hand, clean it thoroughly in clean water and detergent. Then rinse in clean running water so that all the foam and detergent disappears.
Let the handle drain into a dish rack in a well-ventilated place. Make sure it dries properly. If moisture persists, mold and fungus may form.
Store the handle in a closed place at room temperature. Do not leave it in direct sunlight as it may damage the product.
For your child's safety and health:
- Never allow your child to eat or drink without adult supervision.
- Don't let your child walk or run around with the handle.
- The handle should be stored out of the reach of children.
- Always check the handle before use by pulling the dip in different directions.
- If there are cracks or holes in the handle, replace it immediately.
- Never leave the handle in direct sunlight, heat or disinfectant for longer than recommended, as this may damage the product.
- Always check the temperature of the food / drink before feeding your baby.
|Material :||Plastic 100%|
|Free from:||PVC, BPA, BPF, BPS and Phthalates|
|Number per pack:||2 pcs of the same colour|
|Colours:||Pink, Turquoise, Blueberry, Mint Green, Rose Pink, Quiet Gray|