Glass Baby Bottle Shatter Protected
Everyday Baby Glass Baby Bottle Shatter Protected is designed to be the best and safest bottle for your child. Glass doesn´t leak harmful substances as plastics does and thanks to the bottles integrated layer of silicone there is no worries about shattering if you happen to drop it in the floor.
The nipple is designed to mimic breastfeeding which facilitates transition from breast to a baby bottle, but also has an anti colic venting system that prevents sore stomachs. And lumps in the gruel is no longer a problem - the silicone mixer eliminates them in seconds!
Features and benefits:
- Made of high quality borosilicate glass
- Has an integrated silicone layer that prevents the bottle splitting if you happen to drop it in the floor
- Very light
- Ergonomic designed for to make it easier for small hands to hold
- Nipple of soft medical grade silicone
- Anti Colic venting system that prevents sore stomachs
- Facilities the transition from breast feeding to a baby bottle
- Free from BPA, BPF, BPS and phthalates
- Tested by Intertek
- Meets the requirements for the european standard, EN 14350
One package includes 1 glass bottle, 1 nipple, 1 screw ring, 1 mixer and 1 dust cap.
Steam sterilizer: Yes
Glass Baby Bottle Shatter Protected
STERILIZE BEFORE FIRST USE
Before using the bottle the first time it needs to be sterilized. We recommend putting the bottle and its parts in a large pot of boiling water. Then cover with a lid and let boil for at least five minutes.
The bottle is dishwasher safe and withstands high temperature sterilization.
When cleaning baby bottles, whether it is by hand, in the dishwasher or by sterilization, it is necessary to take them apart and wash each part (bottle, nipple, screw ring, mixer, dust cap) separately.
If washing by hand, wash each part thoroughly in fresh water and washing-up liquid. Then rinse the bottle and its parts in fresh running water for to remove all bubbles and detergent.
The baby bottle shall always be cleaned after use.
Place the bottle and its parts on a drying rack. Make sure it is in a well-ventilated location and let all parts dry thoroughly. If any moist remains it can cause mold and fungus
Store the bottle and its parts in an enclosed space in normal room temperature. Do not leave the bottle or its parts in direct sunlight for a long time as it can damage the products.
Use and care:
- Do not allow the baby to feed unattended.
- Do not let the child walk or run with the bottle. Glass bottles may break. The silicone coating is protective but doesn´t guarantee that the bottle will not break.
- The bottle and all its parts must be kept out of reach for children.
- Always wash your hands properly with warm water and soap before handling the bottle or feeding your baby.
- Before each use inspect the glass bottle and pull the nipple in all directions. If any cracks or breaks are seen in the glass, discard the bottle immediately. Throw away the nipple at the first signs of damage or weakness.
- Never use the nipple as a pacifier.
- Continuous and prolonged suction of liquids can lead to caries.
- The nipple should be replaced after two months for safety reasons.
- When heating the formula/gruel in the microwave note that dust cap, screw ring, mixer and nipple shall be removed from the bottle.
- Always check the temperature of the liquid before using the bottle.
Dimensions: 67x67x152 mm
Weight: 164 g
Material: Borosilicate Glass + Silicone
Material nipple: Medical Grade Silicone
Available sizes nipple: S - 150 ml, M - 240 ml, L - 300 ml
Colours: Rose Pink, Mint Green and Quiet Grey