Glass Straw Bottle Healthy +
Everyday Baby Glass Straw Bottle + is designed to be the best and safest glass Straw Bottle for your child. Glass does not leak harmful substances as plastics does. The innovative silicone coating outside of the glass straw bottle will give you a beautiful and iconic design and if it breaks the silicone coating prevents it from making a mess on the floor.
The mouthpiece and straw of soft silicone allow your child to drink however he/she wants, maybe upright or the other way around? Whatever it will be, you do not have to worry about spotted clothes or floors – our straw bottle is guaranteed spill-free!
Features and benefits:
- Made of high-quality borosilicate glass
- Has an integrated silicone layer that prevents the glass sippy cup of making a mess on the floor if it breaks.
- Ergonomic designed to make it easier for small hands to hold
- Straws and mouthpiece of soft food grade silicone
- Withstands microwave, dishwasher and high temperature sterilization
- Free from BPA, BPF, BPS and phthalates
- Tested by TUV
- Meets the requirements for the European standard, EN 14350
One package includes 1 glass bottle, 1 screw ring, 1 dust cover, 1 mouthpiece and 1 straw.
Steam sterilizer: Yes
Everyday Baby Glass Straw Bottle Healthy +
STERILIZE BEFORE FIRST USE
Before using the bottle the first time it needs to be sterilized. We recommend putting the bottle and its parts in a large pot of boiling water. Then cover with a lid and let boil for at least five minutes.
Everyday Baby Glass Straw Bottle Healthy + is dishwasher safe and withstands high temperature sterilization.
When cleaning the bottle and its parts, whether it is by hand, in the dishwasher or by sterilization, it´s necessary to take them apart and wash each part (bottle, mouthpiece, straw, screw ring, dust cup) separately.
If washing by hand, wash each part thoroughly in fresh water and washing-up liquid. Then rinse the cup and its parts in fresh running water for to remove all bubbles and detergent.
The cup and its parts shall always be cleaned after use.
Place the bottle and its parts on a drying rack. Make sure it is in a well-ventilated location and let all parts dry thoroughly. If any moist remains it can cause mold and fungus.
Store the bottle and its parts in an enclosed space at normal room temperature. Do not leave the bottle or its parts in direct sunlight for a long time as it can damage the products.
Use and care:
- Always wash your hands properly with warm water and soap before handling the bottle or feeding your baby.
- Do not allow the baby to feed unattended.
- Do not let the child walk or run with the bottle. Glass bottles may break. The silicone coating is protective but does not guarantee that the bottle will not break.
- The bottle and all its parts must be kept out of reach for children.
- Before each use inspect the glass bottle and pull the spout in all directions. If any cracks or breaks are seen in the glass, discard the bottle immediately. Throw away the spout at the first signs of damage or weakness.
- The spout should be replaced after two months for safety reasons.
- Never use the spout as a pacifier.
- Continuous and prolonged suction of liquids can lead to caries.
- When heating the formula/gruel in the microwave note that dust cap, screw ring, mixer and nipple shall be removed from the bottle.
- Always check the temperature of the liquid before using the bottle.
Dimensions: 208*139*195 mm
Weight: 300 g
Material: Borosilicate glass + Silicone
Material spout: Food Grade Silicone
Available colours: Rose Pink, Mint Green and Quiet Grey