Glass Baby Bottle Heat Sensing
Glass Baby Bottle Heat Sensing gives you peace of mind because it´s smart. It namely indicates if the liquid is too hot by changing colour, so you don´t need to worry about your child being scalded. When the temperature drops down and will not harm your baby it turns back to its original colour again. Smart, right?
Features and benefits:
- Indicates if the formula is too hot by changing colour
- Made of high quality borosilicate glass
- Integrated silicone layer provides protection against shatter if you happen to drop it
- Very light
- Ergonomic design makes it easier for small hands to hold
- Nipple of soft medical grade silicone
- Anti Colic venting system
- Makes the transition from breast feeding to a baby bottle easier
- Free from BPA, BPF, BPS and Phthalates
- Tested by Intertek
- Meets the requirements for the European standard, EN 14350
One package includes 1 glass bottle, 1 nipple, 1 screw ring, 1 mixer and 1 dust cover.
Steam sterilizer: No
Sterilization: Only before first use
Glass Baby Bottle Heat Sensing
The bottle indicates if the formula is too hot for your child by changing colour. Before using the bottle, please follow these steps:
1. Open the bottle
The whole bottle is temperature-indicating.
2. Pour the formula/gruel into the bottle
If the formula/gruel is too hot the bottle will change colour.
If the bottle indicates the liquid it too hot, wait at least 30 seconds for the formula/gruel to cool down.
4. Ready to serve
When the bottle returns to its original colour it is safe for your child to drink the formula/gruel.
STERILIZE - BEFORE FIRST USE
Before using Glass Baby Bottle Heat Sensing the first time it needs to be sterilized. We recommend putting the bottle and its parts separately in a large pot of boiling water. Then cover with a lid and let boil for at least five minutes.
AFTER FIRST USE: ONLY HAND WASH!
After being sterilized before first use, the Glass Baby Bottle Heat Sensing shall only be cleaned by hand wash.
Please, follow these steps:
Separate the baby bottle from its parts (nipple, screw ring, mixer, dust cup)
Wash each part separately thoroughly in fresh water and washing-up liquid.
Then rinse the bottle and its parts in fresh running water for to remove all bubbles and detergent.
The Glass Baby Bottle Heat Sensing shall always be cleaned after use.
Place the bottle and its parts on a drying rack. Make sure it is in a well-ventilated location and let all parts dry thoroughly. If any moist remains it can cause mold and fungus.
Store the bottle and its parts in an enclosed space in normal room temperature. Do not leave the bottle or its parts in direct sunlight for a long time as it can damage the products.
USE AND CARE:
- Do not allow the baby to feed unattended.
- Do not let the child walk or run with the bottle. Glass bottles may break. The silicone coating is protective but doesn´t guarantee that the bottle will not break.
- The bottle and all its parts must be kept out of reach for children.
- Always wash your hands properly with warm water and soap before handling the bottle or feeding your baby.
- Before each use inspect the glass bottle and pull the nipple in all directions. If any cracks or breaks are seen in the glass, discard the bottle immediately. Throw away the nipple at the first signs of damage or weakness.
- Never use the nipple as a pacifier.
- Continuous and prolonged suction of liquids can lead to caries.
- The nipple should be replaced after 2 months for safety reasons.
- When heating the formula/gruel in the microwave note that dust cap, screw ring, mixer and nipple shall be removed from the bottle.
- Always check the temperature of the liquid before using the bottle.
Dimensions: 67x67x190 mm
Weight: 245 g
Material: Silicone + Borosilicate Glass
Material nipple: Medical Grade Silicone
Colour changing temperature: +40° C
Available sizes nipple: 150 ml = S-nipple, 240 ml = M-nipple, 300 ml = L-nipple
Available Colours: Pink, Blueberry, Turquoise, Green